The use of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) is the most appropriate solution for solving the most complex machining problems. Where a special machine or tool was previously required, it is currently done with the CNC in a very simple way.
The Computer Numerical Command (CNC), is an electronic equipment that receives information in the manner in which the machine will perform an operation, through its own language, called the CNC program, processes that information, and returns it to the system through electrical impulses . The electrical signals are responsible for driving the motors that will give the machine the desired movements with all the characteristics of the machining, carrying out the operation in the programmed sequence without the operator’s intervention. The introduction of CNC in the automotive industry has radically changed industrial processes.
Curves are now easily cut, complex 3D structures become relatively easy to produce and the number of steps in the process with the intervention of human operators is drastically reduced.
- 1 Centro Soraluce 7500x2500x2000 com 5 eixos, cabeça milésimal.
- 1 Centro Pórtico Hartford 2500x1500x1000 (ultima geração)
- 1 Centro CME com 4º eixo de 3000x1200x900
- 1 Centro Haas com 900x650x800
- 2 Centro CME com 1200x850x800
- 1 Centro Kondia com 1250x550x850
- 1 Centro CME com 1500x650x800
- 1 Centro Doosan DNMg650 com 1500x800x800
- 1 Centro Pinnacle
- 1 Torno doosan com ferramentas motorizadas e 4ºeixo – Ø400×1500 c/ alimentador
- 1 Torno Doosan com ferramentas motorizadas e eixo Y – Ø200×600 c/alimentar e carregador
- 2 Torno CNC FAT com Ø650×2000
- 1 Erosão por fio SODICK
- 1 Máquina de corte laser de fibra Amada;
- 1 Laser Trumf trumark 5000
- 1 Pantógrafo (oxicorte e plasma HD 450A) com curso de 12000×3000
- Jato de água OMAX com 5 eixos
- 1 Torno Vertical com capacidade de maquinação Ø4500 a 32t